

It has been more than a year since I updated my blog. I thought this would be a good time to re-introduce myself, almost-five year old Maia and my baby sister Anabelle. Anabelle has two birthdays, she was born on November 20th 2010 but she was really early! She is considered a micro-preemie! What is that you ask? She was born weighing 1 lb 2 oz (510 grams) and really really early at 25 weeks gestation, almost 3 and 1/2 months early. Her second or adjusted birthday is March 4th (when she was suppose to join us here) so she is 7 months old and 3 and 1/2 months old. We are going to celebrate so many different birthdays and homecomings for Anabelle. I dont mind I like to have two or three birthdays myself each year! We will also celebrate April 10th the day Anabelle came home from the NICU! You need to do the math to figure out how long she was in the NICU and celebrate having Anabelle home with us! Since I am the big sister here, I will tell you all about my life and Anabelle's life. She is starting to drool which reminds me of ME when I started to blog (through my mom of course). I'll post some pics of us but I have to tell you all about my year in Arizona very soon. I am in summer camp at the moment so this is already taking away from quality camp time!
No comments:
Post a Comment