Friday, November 09, 2007

With cousin Dahlia



so the other day I went to the Drs for my regular check-up and tune-up and guess what? I weigh 23 pounds (45 percentile- skinny baby) and measure in 32 inches in length (93 percentile-tall baby). The conclusion of course is that i am a supermodel. I guess I should eat more but i like to play with my food. I love chicken nuggets. I also have other news: this week I started daycare. I am only going 2 days a week. I fingerpainted- a green dinasour and danced which i demonstrated for my proud parental units later that evening. I saw cousin Dahlia briefly last weekend. these are not the best pics but it gives you an idea how cute and chubby she has become. I think she weighs 19 pounds and she has lost some weight cause she was sick. i love her :-)

No comments: