Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Maia says mama




so here i am looking frazzled. Actually i was planning on taking a nap and i decided no i am not gonna do that. My nap turned into more cookie time and I just really wanted to go out more... I know I know you wanna make a comment about my hair, well its kinda fro-ish. I have been doomed with my mother's curly locks. I mean what baby needs conditioner, me i tell you, me! so i use mom's (well now i refer to her as mama)
conditioner. But I am just going to suffer through this bad-hair-day everyday until my hair grows more...
I also have some pics to share with you. For only reasons daddy knows he shaved his head! so i will share the pics . I still thin he is the most handsome man, my daddy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Maia joon,

you are the most beautiful baby in the world and you know I love you so much. I miss you and your mom and your handsome hairless dad.
Love and kiss
Daeedeh

MASSIH'S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MASSIH'S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MASSIH'S said...

Maia joon,
I loved your new video and pictures. you never have bad hair days. this is a new hairstyle and I assure you that every mom is going to try to fix their daughters' hair like yours.
Miss you

Daee Massih

MELODY AND HER WORLD said...

Maia Joon,
It's me your favorite great cousin in the world, YES YOU ARE RIGHT MELODY! My mom dies for your pictures. LOL! I love you don't ever forget me, ow ya for once can YOU say MELODY PLEASE I BEG YOU.

Anonymous said...

I miss you! I heard you're crawling! I hope you come to calif. soon!!

Love,
Khaleh Haleh