So I have been slow. Its a tough life for a baby. With all the new things I have to do so I will try and catch up. Its hard to go backwards. I come out to Irvine to visit my grandparents often. And recently I did that. Which meant I missed out on some great swimming classes. I am already behind I feel. I had tons of people come to my party this past Sunday. It was really just so much fun. I will post some pics from the great day. The day I turned one...
so you ask what I can do now: Well I cant crawl, or stand or walk well i cant really move. I like to sit and move in circles. I talk, oh yes I talk and do it very well. I say Hi and wave Hi and Bye (but mostly Hi) I say Da and Daddy all the time. I call my Uncle Massih, Dai. I call almost all men Da or DaDa. I call my mommy Nawgas. and my grandma, saeedeh. I also sign. i do the sign for sign and for milk. yes I am talented...
No comments:
Post a Comment